Join a small group of families for our next, three-week, Infant Massage Series (for babies 3-weeks to crawling)! Perfect for the working parent or late owl. Meeting in East Sacramento on the following dates:
Class #1 Wednesday October 14th: 5:30pm-6:30pm
Class #2 Wednesday October 21st: 5:30pm-6:30pm
Class #3 Wednesday October 28th: 5:30pm-6:30pm
ABOUT BABY MASSAGE
As human beings, we thrive on touch. Touch is the very first sense to appear in utero, and is the sense which is most developed at birth. Infant massage is simple, nurturing touch given to a child by his/her parents and/or caregivers, providing the opportunity for them to communicate love, comfort, care, and support through the power of touch.
INFANT MASSAGE CAN
- Promote bonding
- Help your baby fall asleep faster, sleep deeper, and longer
- Ease digestion, gas, and constipation
- Reduce crying
- Instill body awareness, self-esteem, and respect
- Promote relaxation through the release of nurturing hormones such as Oxytocin
- Ease communication by tuning you into your babies verbal and non-verbal cues
- Aid in healthy weight gain
- Enhance neurological development
- Improve circulation, muscle tone, and respiratory output
- Uplift and enliven you as the caregiver
- Empower dads, grandparents, and other caregivers with tools to soothe and connect with baby in the early month
The cost of this series is $115 (which breaks down to $35/class for the three-week series plus a $10 materials-fee for folders, massage oil, and tea/light snacks). Register by September 21st and receive $10 off! Tuition includes admission for you, your partner/another caregiver, and baby.
Can't make it to every single class? No problem! You can either make-it up during one of my other group meetings, or come early to the following class for one-on-one instruction and catch-up on the material you missed.
*Please note: This series requires a minimum of three, registered families to run. You will be notified ASAP if the class is being cancelled or changed in any way.
Please email or call Jillian with any questions, more info, or to get on the class list!